Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Getting To Know You



I’m Rick Amberson, and I absolutely love photography! What began as an avid interest has since become my passion. With my camera, I enjoy capturing the emotions, feelings and bond of you, your family and pets. That is why I have chosen professional studio and on location photography as my career. High school seniors, family and wedding photography are what I am all about. In essence YOU are my focus! I look forward to the challenge of creating a casual image of you that is natural and unique, yet just as rewarding is the skilful and innovative use of props and backgrounds, to enhance a posed portrait. I travel to the locations of your choice, or you can come to my studio in Cheyenne, Wyoming to create a one-of-a-kind photograph that is sure to become a treasured heirloom for generations to come. A timeless value for your investment in a superb, artistic medium; which you will love displaying in your home or office. The value of your investment is paramount and that is why I personally guarantee that your portraits will bring tears to your eyes, or ALL your money back! 









I have created this blog to help showcase some behind the scenes images of Senior Portraits and Wedding Shoots that may not necessarily show on my main web site at iXpose Images. I am a wedding and portrait photographer in Cheyenne, Wyoming and serve the Denver Metro area. I have been shooting for a bout 15 years. I shoot with Canon equipment and find it to best suite my needs as a professional photographer. I encourage anyone to take part in the discussions and leave comments, thoughts, ideas etc. Good healthy debate is always encouraged! Please "LIKE" my Facebook fan page by clicking here. You may also follow me on Twitter and check out my profile on LinkedIn.

No comments:

Post a Comment